Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 10

Dream Log:

I am trying to get to the Steeler's football game. I am sitting in a bar doing shots... of coffee.

I am on the phone with the airlines for my flight to the game and they are telling me there are no tickets available. The agent is very arrogant and less than helpful.

Scene shift... I am at the game, looking for my seat. I find it and sit down just as the football comes sailing into my arms from a long pass. The field judge comes over to ask me if I want to keep the ball. I keep it.

8:54 a.m.

Well Xmas was a blast, but I swear that next year I will be going all out. Tree, lights on the house, carols as of Dec 1. I was ashamed of my lack of participation in this year's Xmas. That makes three years in a row I let myself go for Xmas. : )

I did slip on the grass over Xmas, but I wasn't too badly hurt. I will just redouble my efforts to watch my step from now on.

1 comment:

watersoul said...

I have dreams all the time where I am trying to get somewhere or do something...but I never seem to get it done. Nice that in your dream, you actually get to the game, and catch the ball, no less!

Went to my mom's for Xmas eve...was a blast...she really went all out with the decorations this year...really does help you get in the Christmas spirit! Too bad Padre Rucci slept most of the night...maybe in 2007 he'll finally agree to get treated for his sleep apnea.
Sorry...almost forgot this is your blog and not mine! LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!